Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Point.

First post in a blog that will serve mostly as a place to diddle around with my idea for a novel. Early stages will be mostly historical investigation. I'm going to have to learn a little bit about coal mining, it seems. And I'm going to work out my sense of the place, the place called Towamensing, the wild place.

In addition, I'll do the usual self-indulgent blogging about anything else I happen to like, or those things that stir my soul. Such as: God, baseball, books, etc. The blogroll, I hope, will reflect some of these interests.

Novel-related posts will be labeled setting, characters, plot, etc. It should be, well, interesting. For me at least. Which is the whole point.

1 comment:

Milton Stanley said...

I'm honored that my blog is among the things you happen to like! Happy blogging.